Saturday, April 13, 2013

DREAM SERIES: WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?

Last night, I had another one of my crazy dreams, obviously. I'm definitely going to look up the meaning of this ridiculousness. And so it begins...

My sister and I are walking down the street.  I'm not sure if we are going to the store, or if this was for exercise purposes, but we were definitely getting our stroll on.  All of a sudden, this guy in a red shirt pulls out a gun and shoots someone. I see this and am not phased by it, weird. Then he points it at my sister, but he changes his mind and shoots about 3 other people before he turns it back our way and shoots both of us.  Keep in mind, through all of this, no one is running for cover.  We all can see what is going on, yet we never react to it.  Ok, so I get shot in the through my hand and into my side. Thank goodness I didn't wake up in real pain.  Anyway, I can't believe that I've just been shot and I keep saying it in my dream.  We head over to my grandmother's house and my sister disappears.  I'm telling my family I've just been shot and that someone should call the police because that man is still out there, not to mention I need medical attention.  My aunt, sounding slightly annoyed, says, "Ok, ok, just give me a minute." Then she proceeds to show my grandmother beige color samples, so I sit and wait patiently.  When they finally finish and take me to the emergency room, there is a long line filled with women in labor.  They aren't complaining, just standing like nothing is going on with their husbands.  Finally it's my turn to sit down and talk with a case manager aaaaannnnndddd fade to black.

What does this mean? I mean really, why did I have to get shot? Who is responsible for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome