Friday, March 29, 2013

QUICK TIP

Don't ever tell your husband you are afraid of being alone at night. Last night I made the mistake of telling my husband that I was kind of afraid to be home alone all night. The kids were gone and he had to go to work.  I don't know why I was so afraid.  We live in a gated building and we installed one of those latches like they have at hotels.  The latch, by the way, was for buttercup who used to be an escape artist.  We also have a dog that barks at everything, so I had no real reason to be so afraid.  Anyway, about 20 minutes after he left, I started hearing this creepy noise.  It was the kind of noise you hear when someones about to die in the movies.  I initially thought it was my neighbors television, but it wasn't stopping.  It never takes that long for the killing scene to happen.  I was hesitant but decided to walk around the house.  I went to the kids room to see if it was coming from outside since their room is above the front door.  No such luck.  I went to the top of the stairs and the sound was louder.  By this time, I'm on the phone with my husband scared to death!  I was totally convinced the killer was downstairs waiting to jump out and attack me.  Now that I'm writing this, I wonder why I wasn't professing my love and giving my final wishes to him since I knew I was about to die.  Anyway, I get downstairs with my dog by my side as quiet as can be.  I turn on the lights, look around, and discover it's an alarm on my sons stupid Ipod! UGH! I just know my husband set me up since he knew I was scared. He denies it, but the truth will come out one day.  Who uses a creepy sound as an alarm?  Just remember, never let them know your fears! They will use them against you every time, whoever "they" are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome