Wednesday, April 23, 2014

LET'S GO DODGERS, LET'S GO!










My husband got free tickets to tonight's dodger game so we went along with my mom. I love free anything! I had on my dodger gear to represent and had a great time. I don't know if you guys noticed or not, but you can see my mom getting closer and closer to the field throughout the pictures. We had great seats, right behind the home plate, which was awesome. I had to be brave and avoid all of the "good" food because I am on a diet, hence the healthy plate picture. We all mentioned how every time we come to a game, we always lose. Well tonight, we WON! It was so much fun hanging out with real fans and just being in that atmosphere. Now, I'm just trying to decide if I'm a Ramirez fan or a Puig fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome