Thursday, March 6, 2014

DIY- SHORT LOUNGE SET AND PATTERN REVIEW








I worked on this lounge wear short set all week. Ok, I started one day earlier this week, stared at it the other days, and decided to finish it today. I absolutely love the print and I thought of relaxing in the house on a warm summer day when I bought it. Unfortunately, the bottoms were a bit tight on me so I decided to give it up. I'm no seamstress and I tend to be in denial of my true measurements. I used McCall's pattern M6848. It was very easy to follow and I plan on using it again. I opted out of the binding on the arms because I was being lazy, but it still turned out great! I'm feeling pretty proud of myself right now and I hope the new owner loves it just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome