Sunday, November 20, 2011

DREAM SERIES: IT'S JEFFREY DAHMER BITCHES

   I've decided whenever I have a crazy dream, I will just blog about. Perhaps one day something will come of it, or not. Anyway, without further adieu here is last nights insanity.


  This all takes place in the grocery store parking lot. Which store? Beats the hell out of me.  Anyway I'm riding a bike and people are making commentary.  Then I have to pass a group of gang members, both males and females in all black.  The guys are showing me respect, but the females have a problem with me.  All I'm trying to do is maneuver around them on my bike.  Just as I make it out the crowd, the first challenge occurs.  It's two females on their bikes, it's so ridiculous because I don't exactly know what the challenge was supposed to be, but they failed and kept falling off of their bikes.  Apparently, this means I've won because I was talking mad shit and laughing with a friend of mine who mysteriously appeared. 
  I continue on my bike trying to get home, but now I'm back in the parking lot.  This time some man is being coerced into trying to knock me off of my bike.  Once again, this is female guided.  Of course he doesn't succeed.  He was like a short, fat, slow man.  He kind of reminded me of  Somaya's manager on Love and Hip Hop, LMAO!
   So I keep riding through the parking lot and a female tries to get me.  I'm swerving and  shit through the parking lot like I have major bike riding skills.  With her though, I ride straight to her, then jook her like I'm on the basketball court.  It is at this time I'm made aware of who I am.  I am some head honcho's main chick!  Apparently no one can touch me, but everyone wants to be in my place!  And when I say everyone, I mean everyone, males and females.
   The first guy comes back again and this time we come to blows.  I of course whoop his ass, but he is still standing.  Soon another man approaches and me and the other guy look at each other like who in the hell is this guy?  So now it's me and the short fat dude fighting the other guy, still in the parking lot.  Oddly enough, no one is paying us any attention.  We are causing a huge ruckus, but no one cares, not even to stop it.  Oh wait, I skipped a part, I was briefly fighting the two men before it became me and little man against this weird guy.  Moving on, now it's just me and the weird guy fighting.  There was biting involved, slamming heads into the ground, punching, kicking and whatnot.  When I finally think I've defeated this guy, shorty comes back to my left side and weirdo stands to my right.  I take three quick glances side to side then weirdo yells, "IT'S JEFFREY DAHMER BITCHES!!!!!


Exactly what in the hell was that supposed to mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome