Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SELF DISCOVERY

Lately I have been discovering things about myself I either didn't know about, or just didn't tap into enough.  My last post was me discovering I in fact have a favorite color. Now I'm tapping into my love of nails! I have a mild obsession with nails and all that comes with them! I want every shade of every color nail polish ever made! I want to be able to do my own nails, be it natural or tips, and everyone around me who will let me. I want my own salon. I will go broke in a beauty supply store!  I mean it's bad when you feel like you need to sneak in a bag full of nail goodies because you just told your husband there was no more "extra" money available to spend. I also discovered that I love classical music. It's so calming.  I have less road rage when I listen to classical music in the car, my kids seem more calm too!  I am giving in to my desire to write stories and I am also starting to create a movie short.  Oh yeah, I don't care if it never makes it onto film, but I will feel accomplished as soon as I finish writing it!  I just feel like I have the right people around me right now that are pushing me to tap into my creative juices and letting them flow! Thanks guys!  You can watch some of my magic on youtube.  Search for hrsparks1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome